Lazar Wolfe The Butcher

Lazar Wolfe The Butcher

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Art on Train Cars #66 "JARUS double bill"

Here's a couple of more realistic type graffiti hits. Realism is not usually
my thing but these really make you sit up and take notice when they roll by you
on a train. I believe these are done by a dude named JARUS. I've seen some other
stuff he's done thanks to the world of google images and let's just say that they're
pretty... pretty... pretty good.


This one was taken by a friend from work who sent it my way. Thanks Troy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


And this one stopped me in my tracks when I saw it. I just love how art, when unexpected, will just break the spell of everyday life. My only regret was that I was unable to get closer to take the picture with my phone. I tried to hunt this car
down for the rest of the day but I'm afraid that CN rolled it away.
Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Hey this is great that you have a photo of this at all! where did you catch this?
    -jarus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I guess I never mentioned a location. This was at the rail yard beside where the Low Level Road meets Main Street in North Vancouver, BC. Awesome work. Thank you!

      Delete