Lazar Wolfe The Butcher

Lazar Wolfe The Butcher

Thursday, June 21, 2012

This Great Society Money Theme



This time around This Great Society's latest offering is all about the money. Check out the fine
work above by their art director, Mr. Jim Boraas. There's a lot of good stuff in this one. I particularly
enjoyed Sarah Beck's "Apple Jacks" in the non-fiction section. Both entertaining and educational. You should check it out.

APPLE JACKS

I also contributed 4 songs in this issue entitled "For the Money".  Please have a listen.

FOR THE MONEY

And lastly they were kind enough to interview me and include it in their blog. Very nice of them indeed. Kind of weird to talk about one's self but I guess that's what I'm doing here. I guess I just don't
expect anyone to read this where as someone will most likely be reading their blog. Anyways...  here's the link:

THIS BLOG IS GOING SMASH

No comments:

Post a Comment