Lazar Wolfe The Butcher

Lazar Wolfe The Butcher

Friday, November 25, 2011

Art on Train Cars # 01 "So Far, So Good" vs. Instance


This sweetheart was the first chalk line hobo tag that I ever noticed. It's my favorite for sure. Wheelchair guy just barely crossing the tracks of a what may be the path of an oncoming train. It's crazy that this one can really make me feel that I need to route for the underdog in this. I imagine that the guy in the wheelchair is in and out of danger down at the train yards and yet he's still "getting up" on all the cars. So far, so good.

And for sounds we have a track that I collaborated with Instance during the Path Of Least Resistance recordings. As he pointed out after, there seems to be too much high end on the over all mix. I'm afraid he's right and I'm also afraid I'm posting it "as is" as is I'm too lazy to go make a better mix right now. The Bob Dylan of Hip Hop will now "take you there".

Blinded By the Wool >POLR> (Featuring Instance) by Lazar Wolfe The Butcher

No comments:

Post a Comment