Lazar Wolfe The Butcher

Lazar Wolfe The Butcher

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Art on Train Cars #99 "Graffiti Bug" and the Teenage Music Beat



I was taking care of some business down at a local Vancouver terminal when I noticed this bug character on the side of this container rail car. I'm not sure if it's supposed to be a robot bug or what? Perhaps a little nano-bot, the kind the military's making to creep into all our homes and spy on us. What ev. They've been watching us for years anyhow.

All that being said I really liked this little guy and can't stop my self from calling it a stink bug. I like to put the word stink on things for some reason. Adds a touch of "human" to things cause we all stink.

Lastly here's an old beat that's pretty long that I made for the Path of Least Resistance stuff. It's long cause it originally had 4 dudes on there rhyming and stealing. Instance, MStile, Mic Wil (also with him scratching), and Speeches Beyond. Here is the Teenage Music Beat with out any of those guys. It didn't really come together.

Teenage Music (Instrumental) by Lazar Wolfe The Butcher

No comments:

Post a Comment